Veterinary diagnostic imaging is used to discover internal disease or injury. Best Friends Animal Hospital employs advanced imaging technologies guaranteeing a high quality of care for our patients.
Radiographs, or X-rays, use electromagnetic radiation directed towards the body to highlight objects within. They can detect abnormalities including skeletal fractures, soft tissue damage, foreign bodies and masses or tumors.
Best Friends Animal Hospital Radiology Services
To schedule an appointment for your pet, call us at (847) 548-2626.
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Grayslake, IL
- Tissue Testing
- Diagnostic Blood Tests
- Intestinal Parasite and Heartworm Testing
- Small Mammal Surgery
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Procedures
- New Pet Exams and Orientations
- Nutritional and Behavioral Guidance
- Spaying and Neutering
- Physical Exams
- Dental Cleanings and Extractions