Support Good Sam
Because we do not charge law enforcement or members of the community who bring in animals eligible for treatment under the Good Samaritan program, we rely solely on donations of supplies and funds to continue caring for these animals.
- The Good Samaritan Animal Relief Fund receives NO state or federal funding.
- Your financial support is greatly appreciated and fully tax deductible.
Good Sam relies on donations of funds and supplies to continue providing rehabilitation for wildlife and orphaned domestic animals. There are a number of ways you can help us continue caring for local animals in need, and all assistance is greatly appreciated. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
We rely on contributions of funds and supplies to care for the animals in the Good Sam program. We’re always in need of the following supplies, which can be dropped off at the hospital any time we’re open.
- Gift cards to local and online pet supply stores
- Canned dog and cat food
- Gerber Stage 2 baby food, meat varieties
- Wild bird seed and millet
- Paper towels
- Old bath and hand towels